The Government is no longer offering the Green Homes Grant Scheme.
However, you can still apply for the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO) Grant Scheme
What You Need to Know About the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO) Grant Scheme
Furthermore, the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation HHCRO Grant Scheme is also known as ‘Affordable Warmth.’
In addition, the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation HHCRO Grant Scheme is part of the Government’s Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme. Consequently, the ECO schemes aim to make homes more energy-efficient. For instance, you can have:
- Storage heating replacement
- Broken electric storage heaters installation
- First Time Central Heating (FTCH)
- LPG or Oil boiler replacement
- Broken gas or oil-boiler installation
- Cavity wall insulation
- Underfloor insulation
- Loft insulation
- Room in roof insulation
- External wall insulation
Moreover, after the energy-efficient improvements, you will save money on energy bills!
Furthermore, you will benefit the environment!
Who Can Apply for the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation HHCRO Grant Scheme?
Most importantly, eligible homeowners can access the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation Scheme. You can claim grants worth thousands of pounds!
Finally, landlords can take the opportunity to apply too!
WHAT THE HOME HEATING REDUCTION OBLIGATION HHCRO GRANT SCHEME WILL DO FOR YOU
Please take some time to read what benefits the scheme will do for you.
HOW DOES THE SCHEME WORK?
Firstly the Government’s Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation HHCRO benefits homeowners.
Buildings and Trust are neither directly nor indirectly authorized to act on behalf of the local authority for that area advertised. However, Buildings and Trust will connect you with a registered installer for that local council.
Secondly, the Government pledges the cost of home improvement. This will make homes more energy-efficient.
Who is eligible for the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation Scheme?
Firstly, if you receive one of the following benefits, you could be entitled to a 100% free grant:
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- If you receive Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, or income-related Employment Support Allowance one of the following must also apply:
Have a child under 16 You have a Work-Related Activity or Support Component (with income-related Employment and Support Allowance)
You have a child under 20 in full-time education (not university)
- Income Support
- You get a Disability Premium
- Get a Disabled Child Premium
- You have a Pensioner Premium
- Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit (with an income of £15,860 or less)
If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit, one of the following must also apply for the HHCRO Grant Scheme:
You are 60 years of age or over
Have a child under 20 in full-time education (not university)
You have a Disabled Worker Element
Have a Severe Disability Element
You have a child under 16
- Child Tax Credit (with an income of £15,860 or less)
- You get Child Tax Credit including a Disability Element
- Pension Credit of State Pension Credit
If you are unsure, simply fill in our easy ‘Contact’ form. We will do the rest and let you know.
What type of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Band is my home to qualify for the HHCRO Grant Scheme?